Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finally!

I have been wanting to get a blog for ages, so my lovely sister-in-law was kind enough to make this one for me! Yay, now you can all stay updated on my insanely fascinating life. Connecticut is great, it is beautiful out here. I made 2 whole freinds too! Steffany and Megan, they are both nannies out here also. Megan is in Rye, New York, and Steffany is in Old Greenwich. Im sure you will see many pictures of them, seeing as they are the only people I hang out with. I guess I'll start off with some pictures... This is maybe why Megan and I shouldn't be friends...

All we do is eat!

Crepes at Meli Melo


Chinese

Now you might not think that is so bad, but keep in mind, that was all in one day. And don't worry we made a starbucks run inbetween :) Well, I guess I should get back to work, but I'll post some more pics later.

No comments: