Monday, September 8, 2008

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life, it goes on

I was at church for 7 hours yesterday. Thats an awful long time. But we stayed and got to see Elder Jeffrey R. Holland's broadcast and it was amazing. He talked about Joseph Smith, and him being in the Carthage jail, and how we are all sometimes in our own "Carthage jail." He is a great speaker. I really like being out here, and I really like the ward a lot. Its very different from any singles wards I have been in in Utah. I met with the Bishop yesterday too. He is a great man. I really like him. I got to hang out with lauren and Diana this weekend which was really fun. its nice to be making more friends out here. Me and Megan are going kayaking tomorrow so I am very excited for that. Ok that is my little update for now, I will write more later but I gotta get to bed.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hey sis! Keep the pix coming! We miss you but know that you're having a GREAT time out in CT. Please go take some pix of Palmyra for me...my history heard is aching to go there! Hopefully one day...but until then I will have to settle for pix. =)