Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I have to write a little rant for you all, because I am so annoyed. The radio stations here suck. They suck so bad. First off, they do not have one single country station. NOT ONE! It is the most ridiculous thing ever. Secondly, they play the same 10 songs over and over and over. They aren't even good songs:
Forever by Chris Brown
No Air by Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks
When I Grow Up by Pussycat Dolls
Keep Breathing by Leona Lewis
Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
Viva La Vida by Coldplay
I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry
Wow I overestimated when I said 10. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt. I have not heard Jack Johnson once since I have been out here. No Staind, Matt Nathanson, John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Damien Rice, Blink 182, Eminem, Jay Z, see I am not biased they don'[t freakin play ANYTHING out here. And my cd in my car is broken. Ok I just complained like a little girl so I guess I will get back to my job now. :)

2 comments:

*juli* said...

um... they are playing songs from like...March. Not only do they need to add more songs to their playlist, they need to get with the now. You should loan them your ipod. I'm sure the entire state of connecticut would love you.

Crystal Sellers said...

Yeah I agree. Seriously who can I talk to about this?